Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wade 46/365

We went to a pizza joint called The Pizza Machine in Springfield, IL, last weekend. This picture's a bit of a cheat, since I didn't have our camera with me. But I wanted to talk about this a bit, so I went to the restaurant's website and took some pictures from a video. The pizza in the photo is a 60" pizza, costs $350, and is hauled out of the kitchen by a crane that's attached to the ceiling. Crazy.

The Pizza Machine also hosts a pizza challenge: two people get an hour to eat a two-topping 40" pizza for a $500 prize. We got to see a couple of guys start the challenge, but we left before they finished.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my bud are gonna go for this sometime this month.
Gotta train a bit... ahha

Anonymous said...

WOW they look totally amazing yum yum!!I liked ur Pizza is very tastey than other Pizza.
Pizza Equipment