Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carol #79 b&w



I am thankful for my online friends that I chat with daily.  Sometimes we share happy things, other times we vent about our daily lives.

Today a lot of things went really right for me, after a lot of hard work.  
I just want my friends to know that I appreciate them and their kind words and friendship.  It means a lot.  

Thank you...
MaryFran, Darcy, Reshmi & Tanya!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Very touching, Carol. I'm so very happy for everything that you've been going through in this transition in your life and how well everything has turned out. Blessings! :)

Darcy said...

Your friendship means a lot to me too, Carol. I am so happy that things are falling into place just right for you. :)

Reshmi said...

It touched me as well and the words filled my heart with so much warm feelings and wishes for you, Carol. I cherish my friendship with you , have faith on you and I consider myself lucky to have you by my side as a friend who can be give me shoulder and at the same time who can point out when I am wrong.