Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carol 109/365

 
Our Realtor showed our house today to a young couple, first time home buyers.
I spent 8 hours getting our house in 'stage' condition to be shown, 3 hours last night and 5 this morning.
I am very tired, pulled a muscle in my leg, but was still able to make chocolate cookies for the showing.
Our house isn't even listed yet, but we got an offer on it!  I think it was the cookies.  ;)

4 comments:

Robin said...

That is awesome! Those cookies look so good! DARN now I want cookies! :)

MaryFran said...

YUM! And yes, smelling chocolate chip cookies...that would help create the atmosphere that a young couple would be looking for! Way to go!

Sorry to hear about the muscle......at least it's a leg, my mom is too embarrassed to tell people that she pulled a muscle recently.......in her butt cheek!!!

Tanya said...

WOOT!! I hope after all is said and done that you take a day at the spa and leave Mike to watch the boys. Gosh, you deserve it. Congrats!! :)

Darcy said...

Yay, all your hard work paid off!! I'm sure the cookies were just the icing on the cake. :)