Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MaryFran #45

b&w kitchen aid


I'm heartsick. I woke up early and made pizza crust (for breakfast pizza) and the dough for bagels (which I'll boil and bake for tomorrow's breakfast). Why am I heartsick? My kitchen aid mixer is sick! I'm just really bummed out!

6 comments:

carleewandowski said...

I LOVE my kitchen aid mixer. Nothing in the world like them. Is yours just worn out? Time for a new one.

Reenie said...

My condolences.

MaryFran said...

Carol-it's a tilt head one (never liked the tilt head ones...but I had gotten an incredible deal on it) and the locking mechanism to lock it while working has broken. Not a bad thing for easy mixing...but a stiff dough (like bagels) or some such thing to mix....YIKES!

My mom is getting a new kitchen aid mixer...hers is 25 years old and is slowly dying. So I'm highly jealous right now. (ohhh I hope mom doen't follow this blog!)

Arith said...

sorry to be British here MaryFran but what is it lol...

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my KitchenAid. I have the larger mixer with the 6-quart bowl. I would marry it if I could.

carleewandowski said...

Aw, I have one of those too and I know what you mean. You'll have to literally stand there with you hand holding the top down. Hopefully you can find a sale before Christmas. :)