Last night I snagged the last water bottle, and today I had the job of replenishing it. I never really paid any attention to the maker of my bottled water, but I recently found out a friend from high school works at this company so I figured I'd "support the team"; and I suspect that I'll always feel too guilty to buy another brand!
7 comments:
Carol, you are sweet, yea, might as well, I would do the same thing!
ooops, meant to say ROBIN! Sorry, the posted by "carol" threw me off. Sorry, Robin.
I've had to catch myself too, Colleen. :) I'm preparing to try a Pur pitcher. My mother requested one for her kitchen.
We have well water, so I have to buy bottled for myself to drink. I will admit, that is one brand I don't like the taste of. Can you tell the difference between brands?
I don't think I can, but I am also not a big water drinker. My daughters and husband drink it more than I do. I HATE Aquafina though!
Yes, I hate Aquafina too. Dasani is my favorite. :)
Sorry to confuse people. :) I think that's a great idea. We actually buy that water too.
Post a Comment