Ahhhhh yes, a Wal*Mart moment. I had a zillion
other possibilities today with friends and this is what I have to show for it.
Nonetheless, this is my life - not too often, thank goodness. You can see
I'm still programmed to taking photos of myself. I'm not especially narcissistic
so I have no answers.
other possibilities today with friends and this is what I have to show for it.
Nonetheless, this is my life - not too often, thank goodness. You can see
I'm still programmed to taking photos of myself. I'm not especially narcissistic
so I have no answers.
5 comments:
Love it Reens. It looks like you are smiling at the survellance cameras. ;o)
I like to see the pictures of you. :)
i love how no one in back of you even notices your hand is up and you are taking a pic! lol
Thanks, guys.
You're right! It is hysterical that no one noticed. It's called thte Wal*Mart daze. :)
I love that everyone's just going about their business.
Post a Comment