I am a terrible cook, but I'm trying to improve and my family is more than happy to have me trying to learn to bake, I made muffins last night and those were a hit! So I am trying cookies which have always been something I destroy, even those snap and bake ones, I either burn them or under cook them...blah! So here's hoping this batch will be edible :)
11 comments:
Cookies can be difficult. I bake a ton for Christmas and I swear I toss more than I keep! Hope they turn out.
Ah, just eat the dough! LOL!
I'm the same way, Robin. I have to say that I love the ones you just slice and bake. My kind of cooking! :)
Tanya beat me. Heck, I don't take any chances. I eat the dough. :) I bet these turned out great.
hope they turned out delish!
I always set the timer for the short end and take a pancake turner to check the bottoms before I take 'em out of the oven. I may have to go get the stuff to make cookies this week. These look like they will be good!
So, how'd they turn out?
I'm with tanya...why bother with baking them. I prefer the cookie dough!
They were really good! I actually made sure I set the timer for a few minutes less than what the directions say and I put them in a container as soon as they were cool, and they stayed nice and soft! My first decent cookies EVER! My oven is really good too, that is helping!
Here's a tip for you, Robin, if you like to keep your cookies soft. Put a slice of bread in the closed container with them. You can even do this if the cookies are hard - they will soften up.
Lol @ Carol for saying cookies can be difficult. I never set the timer for mine and I don't think I ever throw any out. Glad they turned out good.
They looks lovely i swap you scone for one see my first picture lol
Post a Comment