making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
Ah, well the candy is in packages. Looks like lots of yummy stuff.
I remember those negotiations - very serious stuff - like trading marbles and stuffs. I like the fade-out technique you used.
yes, second that -- love the fade-out, great pic!
I am lucky that my children like different types of candy. Thanks for the compliments. I was on my stomach taking the photo.
Gotta do whatever you can to get that 'shot'! lol
Great shot! We always used the floor too. More room to spread out and see what we got to trade.
Very cool. Looks like a professional advertisement.
Great Depth of field in the shot! Ohhhh yes, I remember the fun of spreading out the candy and trading with my brother!
Great pic, and kids will be kids
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ah, well the candy is in packages. Looks like lots of yummy stuff.
I remember those negotiations - very serious stuff - like trading marbles and stuffs. I like the fade-out technique you used.
yes, second that -- love the fade-out, great pic!
I am lucky that my children like different types of candy. Thanks for the compliments. I was on my stomach taking the photo.
Gotta do whatever you can to get that 'shot'! lol
Great shot! We always used the floor too. More room to spread out and see what we got to trade.
Very cool. Looks like a professional advertisement.
Great Depth of field in the shot! Ohhhh yes, I remember the fun of spreading out the candy and trading with my brother!
Great pic, and kids will be kids
Post a Comment