Carol, Its best to have two at least as they are flock critters. But unless you want to give up some freedom I would suggest PARAKEETS only! I am not kidding. I have cockatiels and they require a lot of attention and daily flying. I love them but it's a lot of work. Cats and dogs are a lot easier to companion with!
3 comments:
Looks like mine ..but furries not birdies :)
Holy birds! Wow. I love birds too, but hubby tells me NO BIRDS, lol. Maybe I should stop asking and just go buy one.
Carol, Its best to have two at least as they are flock critters. But unless you want to give up some freedom I would suggest PARAKEETS only! I am not kidding. I have cockatiels and they require a lot of attention and daily flying. I love them but it's a lot of work. Cats and dogs are a lot easier to companion with!
Post a Comment