Monday, August 9, 2010

282/365 Robin



I went on a bike ride tonight, it was not an easy ride, but I did it. I made it without stopping. I came home to a phone call from my daughter telling me that a dear friend of hers passed away. He was an old neighbor of ours, he died suddenly (he was 68 yrs old)he adored her, and always checked in on her over the years. She was torn up on the phone, I can't stop crying from listening to her sobbing. I hate this so much. I hate the way death just creeps up on you when you least expect it. I hate that she'll never forget this evening for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Linn said...

Congrats on your bike ride. I'm sorry to hear about your daughters friend. Every loss is hard and I'm sure they had a special friendship. Praying her pain will ease quickly.