Wednesday, July 14, 2010

256/365 Robin




Meet what I can control regarding our baby-to-be (a.k.a. Addie or baby boy name to be determined, I keep changing my mind on names...this second it is Addison for a girl!) I don't want to spend the next year plus calling this child "baby" so I'm using the names..anyways I'm tracking everything that I can, clawing and holding on to any type of control I can find. Knowing my body and monitoring my weight are all things I can do. OY with the control freakyness huh :) We've also flipped back to reversal because my faith is at odds with invitro. I'm much more at peace with this choice. Like I said I'm sure I'll be flipping on this a couple more times! March 28, 2011 is our target date for surgery. 07.14.10

1 comment:

carleewandowski said...

Aw Robin, "Addie/Addison" is a great name. It's my niece's name and it's a super choice. :)