The Junie B. Jones Stupid Smelly Bus tour came to the Louisiana Children's Museum. I know there are parents who don't like Junie B, but my middle kid adores the books and the humor in it. This made her very happy to see Junie B. perform.
I like the humor in the Junie B. books. My only real issue with them is that they tend to not use proper grammar. Alex, my 1st grader, read some of them this year for class and I think it can be kind of confusing for them. But the stories are really cute.
2 comments:
I like the humor in the Junie B. books. My only real issue with them is that they tend to not use proper grammar. Alex, my 1st grader, read some of them this year for class and I think it can be kind of confusing for them. But the stories are really cute.
I have no clue about the books, but the bus looks great!
Post a Comment