making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
Oh, ick! I've yet to get to the beach since moving to Brandon a week ago. Now I'm skeptical if I even want to go. :(
Tanya said what I was going to, "OH ICK!" Jeeeeeez.
Tanya - go to the beach! Enjoy it while it's clean. I'm in NW FL as far west as you can get. Hopefully, you'll have some time before it hits you.
Uggg. This is disgusting. Please tell me that you have seen clean up crews or they are headed your way at least.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, ick! I've yet to get to the beach since moving to Brandon a week ago. Now I'm skeptical if I even want to go. :(
Tanya said what I was going to, "OH ICK!" Jeeeeeez.
Tanya - go to the beach! Enjoy it while it's clean. I'm in NW FL as far west as you can get. Hopefully, you'll have some time before it hits you.
Uggg. This is disgusting. Please tell me that you have seen clean up crews or they are headed your way at least.
Post a Comment