Wednesday, June 16, 2010

227/365 Robin

This is the day I gave up Diet Coke. I had a minor headache the first day, as well as a strange "crash" after work, where no matter what I did I couldn't stay awake. After that I have not had any more headaches, and I honestly do not miss it. I feel much better without it. I wish I had done it sooner!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Good for you. I don't drink coke. There is something in it that makes me nervous and gives me headaches. Perhaps the caffeine since I don't drink coffee. Fortunately, I don't particularly like the taste, anyway. (Now, if I could get my coke-fiend son to give it up...)

carleewandowski said...

Robin, I think I'll follow your lead and give it up too.

Lesley said...

Robin hun,I am sooooo proud of you,coke is nasty,nasty stuff lol..good luck with the withdrawl :)

Darcy said...

I will consider giving up diet soda...once my supply runs out. ;)