making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
Ouch! I've never had it (knock on wood), looks painful. Hope you feel better soon.
One of my boys has it now. It's going around the school. Fun, fun. Are you using drops to help clear it up?
Darcy, the drops have some preservative in them that cause a reaction in my eyes, so I have to tough this one out. I am using some natural tear drops that are preservative free.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ouch! I've never had it (knock on wood), looks painful. Hope you feel better soon.
One of my boys has it now. It's going around the school. Fun, fun. Are you using drops to help clear it up?
Darcy, the drops have some preservative in them that cause a reaction in my eyes, so I have to tough this one out. I am using some natural tear drops that are preservative free.
Post a Comment