Monday, May 24, 2010

Carol #205




image deleted

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Holy man, can I squint any more??? Geez.

Linn said...

It's a great picture Tanya. Also, Well said Carol. This is why I love this blog. I'm still dealing with way to much right now but hope to start fresh soon!

Darcy said...

"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us."
-James Truslow Adams-

A very wise woman used this phrase yesterday in relation to the nasty comments being left on here. I couldn't agree more.

Great pic! :)

MaryFran said...

Well put!

Reshmi said...

Ditto. Very well put.

Anonymous said...

Making the decision to leave is never easy and it's NEVER popular not matter how you do it. But you have to do what is right for you.

Dee said...

Fab picture ladies, Tanya best of luck to you hun, and Carol well said , totally agree with those words xx