Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Carol #192

This is for MF.  
I have no clue what this is (maybe Darcy knows, lol), but it has "MF" stamped all over it. 

5 comments:

MaryFran said...

Yes, this does have MF stamped all over it. But I have a confession....I'm a city girl that lives in the country.....all this farm stuff intrigues me to no end! (thus all the pics)I have no clue what any of it does. If I had to guess though, I'd say some kind of roto-tiller. Please Darcy....help me out here, I'm struggling with this one!

carleewandowski said...

I think it knocks down the corn stalks. lol. I too am a city girl in the country and I love all these pics too. lol. Hence all the beat up barns. ;)

Darcy said...

Pretty sure it's used to plant. See the boxes that hold the seed? The MF stamped on it stands for Massey Ferguson. ;)

carleewandowski said...

Ah, it all suddenly becomes clear now! lol. Thanks Darcy (aka the farm girl).

Darcy said...

I double checked with Justin...yep, it's a planter. :)