Chocolates from a sales rep as a thank you for photos, it was so unexpected and lovely! She is not easy to please at all...and she takes no mess either. I really want to have her not hate me and even more so because I know she isn't fake (does that make sense??) but after this arrived at the office I knew she wasn't just tolerating me. I did enjoy rubbing this in the two owners faces because they never EVER praise any of the employees that work so hard for them. It's truly awful.
2 comments:
Go you!! Fantastic!!
Robin, I've been in the same exact position. I had a new attorney bring me flowers for secretaries day and my boss asked who got me flowers. When I told her the new atty she asked why. I had to tell her it was secretaries day. She still did NOTHING. Also, no Christmas bonus. Thanks for nothing. Glad I don't work there anymore. Great job on the suprise gift!
Post a Comment