Sunday, May 2, 2010

182/365 Robin

Attended mass and the renewal of vows for my best friends grandparents. It was beautiful, this church is amazing on the inside, the priest was awesome, I instantly liked him. My husband and I have been trying to find a church we both really like, this church jumped to the top of the list. I was so honored to be there to witness their re-commitment to each other and being able to capture it was so wonderful.

3 comments:

Linn said...

This is so beautiful. Mike and I have been married almost 12 years and I would renew my vows daily if he wanted to. We probably will for our 15 year.

Robin said...

My Mike and I have only been married since 12.21.07 but we were married in a civil service, so we are going to renew our vows within the church. My husband has some classes and what not to take care of (we are catholic) but once that is out of the way we'll be doing this....now how will I photograph it and be in the pictures LOL!!!

Linn said...

A good tripod and a remote? ;o) Where do you live again? Maybe I could travel. LOL