making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
If it helps at all, the reusable bags hold more than the plastic ones. I just spent a bit under that today for about the same amount of groceries.
I shop mostly at Trader Joe's...do you have them there? Tremendous savings...
Sarabeth...misery does love company! :-)Nora....I WISH! But I live in hicksville. I would have to drive to the DC metro area (about an hour or more) to get to one. SUCKS!
I spent about half that on my grocery shopping for the week and I got more than that. Yowza!! How long does that last you?
Converted 250 dollars = £162 .. wow I'd just die at the till...What goodies did you have in there?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If it helps at all, the reusable bags hold more than the plastic ones. I just spent a bit under that today for about the same amount of groceries.
I shop mostly at Trader Joe's...do you have them there? Tremendous savings...
Sarabeth...misery does love company! :-)
Nora....I WISH! But I live in hicksville. I would have to drive to the DC metro area (about an hour or more) to get to one. SUCKS!
I spent about half that on my grocery shopping for the week and I got more than that. Yowza!! How long does that last you?
Converted 250 dollars = £162 .. wow I'd just die at the till...What goodies did you have in there?
Post a Comment