making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
At least they were Baked Tostitos, got watch the kitty's figure. ;)
caught in the act ;)
Lil Mertz trying to stay in shape? Lol, I hope I have the right cat.
:-)
Yes, this is Lil' Mertz. My other cats are much better behaved! (The day after this was taken, Lil' mertz ripped open a bag of biscotti and had biscotti strewn from one end of the house to the next.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At least they were Baked Tostitos, got watch the kitty's figure. ;)
caught in the act ;)
Lil Mertz trying to stay in shape? Lol, I hope I have the right cat.
:-)
Yes, this is Lil' Mertz. My other cats are much better behaved! (The day after this was taken, Lil' mertz ripped open a bag of biscotti and had biscotti strewn from one end of the house to the next.)
Post a Comment