actually she would be mad as hell lol....she never agreed with what she called "grave worshipping" so we only go on Mothers day and her birthday so she doesn't stamp on too many clouds up there :)
Lol, Lesley. I have to say then, I agree with her. I'm not much for "grave worshipping" myself. But I'm sure she would have appreciated you were thinking of her.
4 comments:
Very sweet of you. I'm sure your mother would appreciate it.
actually she would be mad as hell lol....she never agreed with what she called "grave worshipping" so we only go on Mothers day and her birthday so she doesn't stamp on too many clouds up there :)
:) Very nice.
Lol, Lesley. I have to say then, I agree with her. I'm not much for "grave worshipping" myself. But I'm sure she would have appreciated you were thinking of her.
Post a Comment