Monday, March 29, 2010

Carol #149

The middle one is the absolute worst photo I've ever taken.  The color tinted glasses (my mother made me get), remember those?  They turned into sunglasses in bright light, lol, well I never thought the nice light for taking my photo would turn them the same color as my hair!!!!!!!!!!  Jeez.  lol

7 comments:

Reshmi said...

Oh God Carol you were so cute. I love the pics. Seriously you were cute and innocent. Thanks for sharing.I see Noah got his looks from you.

Sarabeth said...

You look so different to me now.

Arith said...

ermmmmm...............speechless on the middle one lol....you can have your revenge later in the week,promise

carleewandowski said...

LOL. Lesley, you're too funny. Oh, that middle pic is just awful. I hated it, I'm sure I cried. That was my sophomore (10th grade) pic. I was 15. Blah. I had braces too, don't think you can see. I always felt uncomfortable in the braces.

Darcy said...

I do have to say...you remind me a little bit of an old best friend of mine in that middle pic. You certainly weren't looking very happy. Lol.

carleewandowski said...

What, no other ugly ducklings at age 15 here? I will show a pic from my senior year where I look cute later this week. But, was I the only freckled face, glasses and braces girl here? LOL (or am I the only one admitting to it?!?!?!)

Darcy said...

I will look to see if I have any pics around from that age. I never wore glasses though or ever really had any freckles. And no braces. BUT, I'm sure there was an awkward stage in there somewhere.