making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
I saw this picture and my first response (before even reading your caption) was HOLY SMOKES! Can you imagine???????
On second thought....how do you get that into your trunk to take with you to the mall??? ROFL
Looks like a daycare stroller
I hope it's a daycare stroller, didn't think of that. lol I was just too stunned when I saw it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I saw this picture and my first response (before even reading your caption) was HOLY SMOKES! Can you imagine???????
On second thought....how do you get that into your trunk to take with you to the mall??? ROFL
On second thought....how do you get that into your trunk to take with you to the mall??? ROFL
Looks like a daycare stroller
I hope it's a daycare stroller, didn't think of that. lol I was just too stunned when I saw it.
Post a Comment