Monday, March 29, 2010

149/365 Robin

OY the horror of that hair! LOL I don't miss that but I miss my waistline..hell I miss having a waistline. I look at this photo with wonder...to know then what I know now, would I change anything? (knee jerk response is I'd change EVERYTHING) but even one small tweak would have sent me in a different direction, and in the words of Garth Brooks, "I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance!" Photo Credit: Lynn Weaver circa 1993. :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I think this is beautiful as are you! :)

carleewandowski said...

Wow, super long hair! The pic still looks nice. You look the same. :) Waistline, yeah, I'd like my waistline back from high school too.

Darcy said...

I think you still look the same too. Very pretty. :)

Bella Vita Photography said...

Thank you ladies! I love this retro week! I have to think about the next 4 days photos! I was given all of our family photos so it'll be fun to choose!