making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
Don't feel bad...I tried the moon once and well....don't look through my photos for it, it never made it here!
Me clueless too ;)I got the moon but not Mars on the night it was plain to see without a lens ...
Oh and I'm also clueless how to put text on my pics lol
I tried once, too. Didn't work too well, but I might share it just for fun.
:) I put text on the photos using picasa. Free download from google :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't feel bad...I tried the moon once and well....don't look through my photos for it, it never made it here!
Don't feel bad...I tried the moon once and well....don't look through my photos for it, it never made it here!
Me clueless too ;)I got the moon but not Mars on the night it was plain to see without a lens ...
Oh and I'm also clueless how to put text on my pics lol
I tried once, too. Didn't work too well, but I might share it just for fun.
:) I put text on the photos using picasa. Free download from google :)
Post a Comment