Monday, February 1, 2010

Nora 22/365


I was at a craft show in 1972

This little bird fell out of a tree

I took it home

My friend said to name it Gravity

So I did...

5 comments:

Wade said...

Great picture, Nora. And it brings to my mind others: snapshots of my parents--Dad, tall, thin, and back when he smiled in photographs; my mom's long, impossibly straight hair; my grandmother's ridiculous dyed-black beehive; me, a funny-dressed toe-head. And was it always sunny in the '70s? LOL. Seems like it. (Sorry for rambling on.):)

SleepsWithRocks said...

Love the rambling...what is a toe-head????

Wade said...

Blond hair that is nearly white. Generally only found on children. My hair has darkened considerably over time.

I misspelled it, though; it's "towhead." Sorry about that. "Toe-head" seems to suggest an unfortunate deformity. :)

Wade said...

By the way...

Gravity - great name for a bird.

SleepsWithRocks said...

Thanks Wade...I like your name.