I've seen this a couple of times. I absolutely love the story and the music is phenomenal! Brandon is jealous too. :) Happy Birthday...whenever that may be!
Hi Darcy,birthday is not till April so Brandon has time to earn his flight over lol....I saw it years ago and loved it too but its been revamped for the 25th anniversary and I'm curious how they could improve on it really...cant wait!! oh...happy belated birthday to you too ;)
3 comments:
I've seen this a couple of times. I absolutely love the story and the music is phenomenal! Brandon is jealous too. :) Happy Birthday...whenever that may be!
Hi Darcy,birthday is not till April so Brandon has time to earn his flight over lol....I saw it years ago and loved it too but its been revamped for the 25th anniversary and I'm curious how they could improve on it really...cant wait!! oh...happy belated birthday to you too ;)
Thanks! You'll have to let me know what they changed about it.
Post a Comment