Monday, February 15, 2010

107/365 Robin

I had my daughters come into work and sit in our chairs in photos that may or may not be used for major retail web sites. It kind of makes me worried but they of course feel like rock stars (and at 13 & 10 I would have too!) After they were done I took some shots of them. I still can't believe they are mine. They are both so beautiful (I know I'm biased) and have such amazing spirits, are so different, but are all around good kids. We are very blessed.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Great shot and yes, they are beautiful! :)

MaryFran said...

Yes, beautiful! :-)


Great shot!!!

carleewandowski said...

Pretty girls! :) Love them in black and white.

Darcy said...

Biased or not, they are beautiful girls!

Linn said...

Robin. Your girls are just gorgeous! Also, your 10 year old looks so much like you!

Reenie said...

Fabulous!