I was really craving Shepherd's Pie, for some reason. So I decided to make one Friday. It actually turned out pretty well. (Although, technically, this was a Cottage Pie, not Shepherd's, since I made it with beef instead of lamb.) As for the picture, I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. Looking at cooked meat seems kind of creepy. But it is what it is, I guess.

9 comments:
I made Shepherd's (or cottage, since mine was made with beef as well) last night (Sun). It always goes over nicely with my bunch. Perhaps I take a pic of mine for comparison? =D
I make mine with sweet potato and the kids LOVE it!
My husband has been asking for me to make Shepherds pie (errr...cottage pie)...I think your picture just shamed me into preparing it for him tonight!
Mmm...sweet potato. That sounds delicious! Definitely do take a pic.
Do you deliver?
I never knew that Shepherd's Pie was supposed to be made with lamb. I've always known it to have beef. Interesting...now I'm craving some. :)
Looks good.
Thank goodness I did not see this yesterday when I was hungover. LOL
Now there's something I have never made. And something I will never eat...I don't like mashed potatoes. Glad you enjoyed it, though!
Post a Comment