making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
I am memorized by this photo! It is awesome and you will no doubt appreciate this one as the years go by. What's funny is that if you look at the bits and pieces the eyes, the mouth you see the similarities the differences. It's beautiful. :)
I, too, love this photo. The sunset in the background in gorgeous. Carol's right...you'll appreciate this one for years to come. :)
Gorgeous Sarabeth..please who is who ?
Lesley, from the left is my older sister, then my mother, then me.
Thank you..all stunning ladies :)
I didn't realize you were one of triplets.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am memorized by this photo! It is awesome and you will no doubt appreciate this one as the years go by. What's funny is that if you look at the bits and pieces the eyes, the mouth you see the similarities the differences. It's beautiful. :)
I, too, love this photo. The sunset in the background in gorgeous. Carol's right...you'll appreciate this one for years to come. :)
Gorgeous Sarabeth..please who is who ?
Lesley, from the left is my older sister, then my mother, then me.
Thank you..all stunning ladies :)
I didn't realize you were one of triplets.
Post a Comment