Mom taking a little nap in her throne. IN the background you can see our Christmas tree severely listing. LOL. I don't do well with chaos, but am adjusting - even if I'm listing like the tree. LOL.
Thanks, guys. I soooo adore my mom and she has been pretty easy considering the circumstances. I'm worried, though. She's getting weaker and weaker. She's very happy, but weak. I'm counting on her perking up when she has her own place.
7 comments:
Wow...that is severly listing. Whew! Hang on tight, the chaos will eventually go away!
Aw soon. You'll get your space back and your Mom will have hers.
Take a deep breath..."This Too Shall Pass!"
Thanks, guys. I soooo adore my mom and she has been pretty easy considering the circumstances. I'm worried, though. She's getting weaker and weaker. She's very happy, but weak. I'm counting on her perking up when she has her own place.
not sure if I'm right Reenie?...is your mom moving into your new build/extension?..
Oh, wow. It's amazing to find so many of you here. So THIS is what the hubbub was all about!
I miss you over there, Reenie. Glad to see you and your mom are doing OK together.
MWHAAAAAAA. I miss you too, Linda. Ya know, you could double dip and join us too. :) Hope all is well. *hugs & air kisses*
Post a Comment