making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
The wizard is very cool. I would leave him up all year.
d'ya know what Carol..i sort of think he has a Christmas 'look' about him lol...white beard, red cape,big belly ..its Santa's day job!!!
I agree, Lesley, he does sort of have a Christmas look to him. When you first said you were packing him up, I had to look closer because I thought he was one of your Christmas decorations.
This is so pretty.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The wizard is very cool. I would leave him up all year.
d'ya know what Carol..i sort of think he has a Christmas 'look' about him lol...white beard, red cape,big belly ..its Santa's day job!!!
I agree, Lesley, he does sort of have a Christmas look to him. When you first said you were packing him up, I had to look closer because I thought he was one of your Christmas decorations.
This is so pretty.
Post a Comment