making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
It's a great quality to have! Wish I could be more like that. P.S. - What does that have to do with a jar of olives? LOL
Glad someone else said it first, since I was thinking the same thing....what does the caption have to so with a jar of olives?
"Extend an olive branch" = offer of peace and reconciliation.
Thanks Wade. I was confused too but now I look at the picture an see the branch instead of "just olives" and it makes sense. It's amazing to me that each person looks at our pictures and sees something different. That's why I love this project.
Olive...hehe...I get it now. Yes, life is too short and there's nothing wrong with being a forgiving person.
Duh, I totally knew that. I was just checking to see if you did, Wade. ;-P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's a great quality to have! Wish I could be more like that. P.S. - What does that have to do with a jar of olives? LOL
Glad someone else said it first, since I was thinking the same thing....what does the caption have to so with a jar of olives?
"Extend an olive branch" = offer of peace and reconciliation.
Thanks Wade. I was confused too but now I look at the picture an see the branch instead of "just olives" and it makes sense. It's amazing to me that each person looks at our pictures and sees something different. That's why I love this project.
Olive...hehe...I get it now. Yes, life is too short and there's nothing wrong with being a forgiving person.
Duh, I totally knew that. I was just checking to see if you did, Wade. ;-P
Post a Comment