Thursday, December 10, 2009

Becky *Forty*


I am so NOT in the holiday spirit, but did take pictures tonight for our Christmas card.  Even these two dingleberries can't lift my spirits.

7 comments:

carleewandowski said...

Ok, please tell me they really don't just stand there and let you do this to them. :) So cute, I saw this pic and couldn't help but laugh. So sweet in a very odd sort of way.

carleewandowski said...

Becky, sorry you're in a down mood, just remember that sometimes when you walk around expecting nothing, that's when something great happens. *hugs*

SleepsWithRocks said...

So cute....

Darcy said...

Thanks for the laugh, Becky. :) I didn't think I was going to be in the holiday spirit either, but it just kinda snuck up on me.

Reshmi said...

This is such a funny picture. Made me laugh sp much especially their looks.
But Becky I wish , sincerely hope that whatever bothering you vanishes all of a sudden and you feel happy. Hugs to Becky.

Tammy said...

Ha..look at their little bug eyes!! I dressed my older Shih Tzu up one year for the holidays when I lived in Canada & he had a similar look on his face too!

Cute pic!

Reenie said...

Here’s to the best ever New Year for all of us!

Second time this week I spit coffee all over my computer. This is adorable - Have you dosed them with that paralyzing Amazonian dart thingy?

Hope your spirits lift - read my emails and you're guaranteed to crack a rib from laughing.