Monday, December 14, 2009

44/365 Robin

My husband is off hunting and I'm left to my own devices :) He's a nazi about the bed being made, and I typically keep our room "clean" meaning I may have some stuff to put away but it's passable....with him gone I let out a Dr. Evilish laugh this morning when I left the house leaving it all a mess....I'll get my hind end in gear and get it picked up before he comes home!!!

8 comments:

MaryFran said...

I love the artwork above the bed!!!

carleewandowski said...

The artwork is nice.

Reenie said...

I've gotten into the *habit* of not making my bed anymore. It's just me. Who cares. LOL. If I'm expecting guests, I make my bed.

Arith said...

enjoy the chillin' Robin...bedmaking will keep lol

Darcy said...

If it's any consolation, your bed is actually healthier unmade. Doesn't trap all the mites inside. :)

carleewandowski said...

Mites, nice Darcy. Jeez.

Robin said...

EEEWWW bed bugs! :) LOL

Darcy said...

Hehehe, sorry. They aren't the same as bed bugs...although they are bugs in your bed. ;) I just thought I would point out that keeping the bed unmade was actually a good thing.