Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lesley 38/365

Had to go to the wage negotiations today,12 hour,190 mile round trip up the motorway in a crappy hire car....I'm shattered.....and the offer?.. 1.2% pay rise,thats only 6 pence an hour....I cannot go back to my people and tell them they are only worth that.....sorry I'm ranting.

This is my own car keys or rather one key and lots of dog tags,from past dogs,and old addresses..... the keyring is the meaning of my name and a charity trolley token...whats on yours?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

carleewandowski said...

Uck. But something is better than nothing. I know a lot of people who won't even get a raise this year.

I have keys, a little tag with Noah's name on it (need to get one for Nate) and a lucky shamrock from Dee.

carleewandowski said...

Uck. But something is better than nothing. I know a lot of people who won't even get a raise this year.

I have keys, a little tag with Noah's name on it (need to get one for Nate) and a lucky shamrock from Dee.

Darcy said...

I have my keys, my little CVS card,and an eiffel tour key ring. Sorry to hear that this wasn't what you wanted, but I agree with Carol. At least here, people are lucky if they still have a job.

MaryFran said...

Ditto on the lucky to have a job. We didn't get raises this past year, but luckily I have a job!

On my keys. Gym card, one or two grocery store cars and keys.

Tammy said...

I just have keys on mine..lol.

Lesley said...

yeah girls,I know you are right..did I come across as selfish if so I didnt mean to just a crappy day all round.....

Tammy...so normal lol ;)

Darcy said...

No, you didn't come across as selfish...just frustrated. I'll send a hug your way. :)

carleewandowski said...

No, not selfish. Very understandable you want them to have more than that.