Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wade


Hi. My name is Wade. I'm 32 years old and a (mostly) stay-at-home dad. Been married to my dear wife, Kalyca, for 10 years, and we have two incredible daughters--Cacie, 8, and Alexa, 3. I love rock 'n' roll and '60s soul records, monster movies, the Boston Red Sox, pictures of my parents in their 20s. Currently writing and living near Champaign/Urbana in Illinois.

8 comments:

carleewandowski said...

YEAH Wade, glad you joined us. Welcome to our group. Hope you find this a fun experience.

Darcy said...

Welcome to the blog, Wade!

Linn said...

Welcome aboard. So glad to have another male perspective.

Reenie said...

Welcome! Such an unusual thing to share - that you enjoy pics of your folks in their 20s. I do, too, and I bet many people do, but have never articulated it. I find photos of my young parents so engaging and intimate – a little peek into an unknown life. I once wrote about a photograph of my father as a young man in the Navy - how youthful and electrifying with life and handsome and sexy and full of promise and adventure - the photo reflected a man I never knew - it was the man my mother fell in love with - the photo *humanized* him with nuances a child never sees. My dear sweet daddy is still very much alive and I adore him and he's still incredibly handsome at age 83. In fact, I feel compelled to post a photo of him today. :)

MaryFran said...

Welcome!

**Colleen** said...

Welcome Wade!

Margie said...

Welcome Wade, I am another EC Illinois person. I guess we must live about 30 miles from each other! I live on my farm outside the tiny town of Bement in Piatt County.

Arith said...

and I just love your music tastes,welcome fellow Rocker.