This day has already been full with a tour of a school for my son,
helping tote bags of pebbles for the preschool, and calling for
estimates about fixing a broken door. Yet, at this moment, all I want
is to spend the time contemplating the softness of my dog's fur. It's
like stopping to smell the roses, but hairier.
helping tote bags of pebbles for the preschool, and calling for
estimates about fixing a broken door. Yet, at this moment, all I want
is to spend the time contemplating the softness of my dog's fur. It's
like stopping to smell the roses, but hairier.
5 comments:
I like everything about this post. I've had a crummy morning with tears. I think I'll go cuddle with Roger. :)
I love this...I love to sniff my dogs(clean) paws,lovely, honest ,earthy comfort smell
Dogs are the best! I feel like giving him a cuddle as well. =)
Such a beautiful dog! :)
I think a few kisses on that muzzle are in order.
Post a Comment