making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
now that is pretty cool, hope she had fun.
I can't quite read her expression. :)
Fun!
Reenie, the crazy thing is that she was super, super happy to be feeding the calf. She concentrated so much that she didn't smile. The kids had been warned about the calves bumping the bottles for milk, so she didn't want to be bumped.
So cute. I love calves.
Calves are always cute. Most people don't realize how friendly they generally are. I'm guessing even more so if they are bottle fed.
OH what a great shot.
One can easily understand the concentration required - very cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
now that is pretty cool, hope she had fun.
I can't quite read her expression. :)
Fun!
Reenie, the crazy thing is that she was super, super happy to be feeding the calf. She concentrated so much that she didn't smile. The kids had been warned about the calves bumping the bottles for milk, so she didn't want to be bumped.
So cute. I love calves.
Calves are always cute. Most people don't realize how friendly they generally are. I'm guessing even more so if they are bottle fed.
OH what a great shot.
One can easily understand the concentration required - very cute!
Post a Comment