Actually this is how my regular day goes in my office, but after she came
into my life its changed all of a sudden. Actually she was surprised and I
guess she still is when I said yes immediately after she asked me to join
this group as she had her own doubts. Well That's me with full of surprises
and positive attitude towards life. I'm Sanjeev Iyer from Mumbai, India.
Thank you for inviting me....
into my life its changed all of a sudden. Actually she was surprised and I
guess she still is when I said yes immediately after she asked me to join
this group as she had her own doubts. Well That's me with full of surprises
and positive attitude towards life. I'm Sanjeev Iyer from Mumbai, India.
Thank you for inviting me....
9 comments:
Welcome to the group!!!
Welcome aboard. What a nice thing to do for someone.
Very nice to meet you, look forward to getting to know you, anyone thats a friend of my dear friend Reshmi, i like to think they will be friend of mine too.
Take care and Enjoy our lovely group.
Welcome Iyer ! Trust me you will like this group. :)
Thank you do much Dee ! You are so sweet.
Hello and welcome to the group! =D
We are all so glad that you decided to join us! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome to the group Sanjeev!
Welcome to our little group. Such a sweet man you are. :)
Post a Comment