This is my bike in which I met with accidents 7 -8 times till now and still counting. Recently I even injured my knee and got operated too, But still there isn't a single scratch in it. Lucky bike.......
Nice bike but she sounds a little like Steven King's Christine (only in bike form). Be careful on this thing. I know to many people who have had terrible, life altering accidents on these things. We like you and want you to stick around. :o)
7 comments:
Nice bike! But be careful!!!!
2nd that, very nice bike.
I am scared of fast bikes but still I would say the same. Nice one. And you. You be careful and take care of yourself.
cool wheels Sanjeev
Nice bike but she sounds a little like Steven King's Christine (only in bike form). Be careful on this thing. I know to many people who have had terrible, life altering accidents on these things. We like you and want you to stick around. :o)
Very cool bike...but perhaps you should admire it from afar. ;)
Do they have helmet laws? The bike is gorgeous - make sure you remain gorgeous, too. :)
Post a Comment