Monday, November 2, 2009

Reshmi 1/365


The picture is very hazy but it conveys what I am feeling about ‘someone’. It took me months to even take a look at him and realize that he did mean what he said months ago; Marry me. Since then he is waiting and listening to my blabbering patiently.  Today is the first day of this blog. And I wanted to really really start the day on a positive and happy note for a change. And yes today I did feel something for him. I don’t know what will happen but for a change I do feel a feeling I didn’t know I was capable of feeling. And I wanted all of you to be the witness to that. Cheers !

6 comments:

**Colleen** said...

Reshmi...love is in the air 'eh? You leave me intrigued, best wishes on this journey of love and life...and everything in between.

Reenie said...

Remember just a while back you were reflecting, "Where was I when all that was happening?" Well, now it's my turn. "Where was I where all this was happening?" I'm happy for you if you are happy for you. :) At the very least, enjoy the attention I sense he will lavish on you - you are sooooo worth it.

Linn said...

How exciting! Where ever this leads, I'm sure it will be one heck of a ride getting to the destination! Relax and enjoy it.

Dee said...

Oh my dear sweet friend, im so happy for you :) we must talk soon xx

Darcy said...

I wish you the very, very best, Reshmi. You deserve it.

carleewandowski said...

How sweet it is to be loved and cared for.