Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reenie 6/365

 

Copyright has become my new greeter. She's dressed for winter and looks great, except I have to cover the stand with a plant or something. Doesn't she look smashing?

12 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Are you trying to scare me off? It won't work, you know....

Tanya said...

Reenie, you crack me up. This is too cool!

**Colleen** said...

Love it Reenie...do you ever come across something in a store and think, "this would love smashing on copyright!" LOL I bet I would! I love your front door as well, you have a very inviting front porch.

Reenie said...

CC: Heh.

Thanks, Colleen & Tanya. She was in My Sanctuary, but with winter coming and all... I like her as my official greeter. She'll probably remain here.

Sarabeth said...

Definitely eye-catching!

Linn said...

She needs a wig maybe.. and her feet look cold. ;o)

Becky. Do you think you could swing through New Albany and pick me up on your way to TN?

I love the front door Reens. I agree with Colleen. So inviting. Just begs for company!

Dee said...

She looks great, i want that figure, so badly , dieting again lol

**Colleen** said...

yes, Copyright is quite svelte, how tall is she Reenie?

But yea Linn, the front door alone would put me at complete ease upon entering!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Linn: Not a problem. I'll pick you up at The Concrete Lady. You know where that is, right???

Reshmi said...

Reenie was she the same one in woods ?

Linn said...

Of course I know where that is. It's only about 10 min. from my house. If that.

How I would love to go with you. I'm sure I'll be needing it after this next week.

Reenie said...

Everyone is welcome anytime! Really & truly!

Reshmi: It is the same dear woman. I wanted to give her shelter from the weather and dress her warmly. I'm thinking she may be a permanant greeter at my front door, though.