I've never *left* my kitchen in this state. I realized well after the fact that I came very close to slipping into a coma - dehydration is a quick killer. So, I guess it's all right that I didn't do the dishes. LOL. I bounced back fast once I hydrated, but still allowed my housekeeper to clean up my kitchen. :)
8 comments:
So glad you are back and hydrated!! I have sadly woken up a few mornings to a similar scene in my kitchen. I LOOOOVE the color of the walls Reenie!
Send your housekeeper my direction! I could use someone to help me out! Glad you're feeling better though, Reenie!
Yeah, that's what a housekeeper is for. Good. Glad you're better now.
So glad to see your posts again. I missed you. Glad you are feeling better. Friendly reminder. Keep a bottle of water close at all times. {{{Reens}}}
At least you have good friends to bring about this mess to begin with. :) Glad you are feeling better.
Glad you are back!!!
I have to say...I didn't even see the mess. All I saw was the lovely red walls! I love red! I mean, I REALLY love red!
Reenie...take care of yourself hun!!!
That looks like a kitchen that has seen a lot of fun! Yay for housekeepers!
Post a Comment