Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reenie 3/365


I was in Chattanooga to meet with my bible study
group - a wonderful bunch with a doctor, nurse, lawyer, restaurateur,
knucklehead (moi), etc. We studied Nehemiah for 1 hour and then socialized for 2 1/2 hours - my kind of group!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds like a great time, Reenie!

**Colleen** said...

what a happy bunch! Cozy surroundings too. =)

Linn said...

What a lovely group. Glad you had a wonderful day!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I'm disappointed. I was hoping you say, "doctor, lawyer, Indian chief."

Darcy said...

Looks like a very pleasant group, Reenie. Nice pic!

Linn said...

LOL CC. I'm with you on that one. Reens definitely has an eclectic mix of friends. ;o)

Reenie said...

Thanks, y'all. It's an exceptionally nice group of women who are dedicated *scholars* of the bible. I go for the food. Actually, I've never studied anything from the Old Testament so am enjoying it very , very much.

You can't tell by the pic, but I beleive it's one of the prettiest homes I've ever been in - extremely elegant but ever so extremely inviting and a home to be *lived in*, It was very perfect.

You funny, CC. Me so glad you're here.

MaryFran said...

Sounds fun!

**Colleen** said...

The home does look lovely from the shot, and I think in the left hand corner are some cookbooks -- she must make some tasty treats!