Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reenie 1/365


Some things change, some things never change. :)  And who says a person can't look at life through rose colored glasses? At least that's the tint in this photo.  I'm so glad to be here. Hugs & Air Kisses, Reenie

11 comments:

carleewandowski said...

Nothing wrong with rose colored glasses! I have a pair myself. ;)

Reenie said...

A friend of mine in Kansas City had them too - very cool.

Robin said...

I <3 you Reenie!! :)

Reenie said...

I *heart* you too, dear one. xoxo

**Colleen** said...

pondering the world through rose colored glasses...love it!

Linn said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you again! {{{Reens}}}

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Rosey Reenie.

MaryFran said...

So glad that you are here...and that I found ya'll at the last second. :-)

Reenie said...

I've been in Chattanooga this evening and just returned to these wonderful comments. Thanks y'all. MaryFran - I'm so glad you found us, too. :) Merci, Linn - you sustained me through some pretty tough moments.

Darcy said...

Can I borrow those? Love the pic!

Reenie said...

Yes and thanks. :)