making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
What's that you say, Snickers Pie, my waistline and my rear end say no, but I say YES YES! lol did you make it?
My eyes are bingeing.
Yum, yum, and yum!
Yes, I made it and it's actually something that's good for the waistline!!!! (that's my mission in life...to make healthy foods, including desserts!!!)
WHAT!!!! are you serious! can you share the recipe? you can email it to me : cpibbs@yahoo.com...if you are willing to share it =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What's that you say, Snickers Pie, my waistline and my rear end say no, but I say YES YES! lol did you make it?
My eyes are bingeing.
Yum, yum, and yum!
Yes, I made it and it's actually something that's good for the waistline!!!! (that's my mission in life...to make healthy foods, including desserts!!!)
WHAT!!!! are you serious! can you share the recipe? you can email it to me : cpibbs@yahoo.com
...if you are willing to share it =)
Post a Comment