making fortunate discoveries unexpectedly
Even better, just search the internet for crock pot recipes. I've found lots.
Yeah, no need for buying cookbooks anymore. The net is loaded with recipes! =D
I use my crock pot quite often, in fact I have some steak tips simmering in bbq sauce right now in it! lolThis looks yummy Lesley, hope you enjoyed it. =)
If it wasn't for my crockpot we'd stare. Here's an ISBN for the cookbook that I use1-58685-317-1101 Things To Do With A Sow Cookerby Stephanie Ashcraft and Janet Eyring
I love cooking in the crock.
Ditto to the internet idea...TONS of stuff!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Even better, just search the internet for crock pot recipes. I've found lots.
Yeah, no need for buying cookbooks anymore. The net is loaded with recipes! =D
I use my crock pot quite often, in fact I have some steak tips simmering in bbq sauce right now in it! lol
This looks yummy Lesley, hope you enjoyed it. =)
If it wasn't for my crockpot we'd stare. Here's an ISBN for the cookbook that I use
1-58685-317-1
101 Things To Do With A Sow Cooker
by Stephanie Ashcraft and Janet Eyring
I love cooking in the crock.
Ditto to the internet idea...TONS of stuff!!!
Post a Comment