Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Linn 3/365



We went to the river tonight because I wanted to take a picture of the skyline with the full moon. It was so HUGE when I left my moms. I hopped out of the car to take a picture and I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. DOH! (Homer Simpson style) I can tell you that it was so beautiful. All golden with a thin whispy cloud over it with the light of the moon making it look like it had a gold lining. When we got to the river, the moon was over my sholder. No good moon pics to be had. So instead, I give you the Louisville skyline from Ashland Park.

8 comments:

**Colleen** said...

I love how the city lights reflect over the water -- so magical isn't it? great pic Linn.

Dee said...

ah beautiful Linn

carleewandowski said...

Excellent photo Linn. Very pretty.

Darcy said...

Great pic! The reflection on the water is awesome!

Sarabeth said...

Moon or not, this is a lovely shot.

Reenie said...

A zillion wows! I'm slack-jawed.

Linn said...

Thank you everyone. Now for confession. Mike actually took this picture. Like I said we were trying to get a good picture of the moon and it just didn't work out. So... here's our spot to take pictures when we are needing to escape the four walls for a little bit.

MaryFran said...

Gorgeous picture!

Sorry you didn't get your moon shot (it was lovely last night).